Mobile Drag And Drop Summary
The jQuery Mobile Drag And Drop project is a plugin provides drag-and-drop functionality that works on desktop browsers as well as touch-screen mobile devices.
Using a desktop browser, you can fully utilise the drag-and-drop. On a mobile browser, there is a fall-back tap-to-life and tap-to-drop behaviour.
Note: The 4th draggable item can only be placed in the second drop zone - this is an example that shows how each draggable item can be given different drop zones.
You can drop items here.
You can drop items here too.
- Used to apply class names to the elements created by the plugin. You only need to specify a class modifier if you have a name-clash.
- The jQuery selector of the element or elements that you can drop an item onto (otherwise known as "drop zones").
- The jQuery selector for an element, into which the current status of dragging and dropping will be placed. This is handy for testing purposes!
- The class to be applied to draggable items when they are picked up.
- The class to be applied to "drop zones" when a draggable item is picked up.