Three Dee Summary
The jQuery Three Dee project is a plugin that transforms plain text into eye-popping 3D text.
You'll need a pair of red/blue 3D glasses to view the 3D effect in this example.
At the moment, 3D is everywhere you go.
You'll find it in films and pictures and television
and of course
in real life!
Don't you think its time that 3D said Hello World on the Internet?
jQuery three-dee brings 3D to the web page!
A quick note, extreme and very extreme
work best when viewed at a distance from the screen.
- Sample of very-far text
- Sample of far text
- Sample of middle text
- Sample of near text
- Sample of very-near text
- Sample of extreme text
- Sample of very-extreme text
The above examples give you an indication of the distances.
3D is more effective if you follow these guidelines
- Put 3D text next to non-3D text for greater depth and impact.
- If you are working with smaller font sizes, the difference between each increment is diminished. Large text looks awesome in 3D.
- Typically, use very-far, middle and very-near sizes to give different depths of field.
- You can amplify the 3D effect by making nearer text larger, which makes it look even closer.
Please read the three dee documentation for instructions on how to use the plugin.
- Sets the intensity of the 3D effect. "very-far", "far", "middle", "near", "very-near", "extreme", "very-extreme".